Wednesday, 28 January 2015

A Go-To Combo


I like a good juxtaposition, especially when it comes to clothing. I always admire bloggers, fashion houses and generally people who are able to pull of a great look by mixing masculine and feminine pieces together. Admittedly this is the closest you are going to get from me. I'm wearing this knit black midi skater skirt that has a very feminine easy-going nature to it (I can totally imagine just wearing a beautiful blouse on top with a pair of heels) paired with my go-to leather jacket that I got a few months ago from Aritzia. I have to say, it was worth the investment. Since I wanted the look to be more casual (and because I feel weird walking around in heels at school) I paired the look with my converse to really downplay the look. This will definitely become a go-to combination for me during the warmer winter days to give myself a little break from the consistency of only wearing pants during the frosty winter season in Canada. What do you think of the look? Sound off in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

xx
Carol

What to know where my outfit is from? Click the link!



Sweater: Whistles | Jacket: Mackage | Skirt: BCBG | Shoes: Converse | Watch: Daniel Wellington

1 comment:

  1. YASSS! this outfit is spot on. looking forward to future updates :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete